- Allen Bradley, Control Microsystems (Schneider Electric), PL Direct, and AutoCon programmable controllers programming
- Allen Bradley, Control Microsysems (Schneider Electric), C-More, and Proface operator interface screens programming
- Electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic control valves and actuators
- Setup and troubleshooting of radio SCADA systems
- Gas and liquid chemical feed system troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
- Installing new or retrofitting sanitary lift station controls
- Installing, setup and troubleshooting variable frequency drives
- Calibration of various instrumentation and process control equipment
At B&M Technical Services, Todd will continue working directly with operators to tackle their service, troubleshooting, replacement, and project needs. Operators can expect to receive the same high quality service they have always received from Todd. During this transition, the primary goal of B&M Technical Services is to make this time as seamless as possible for both Todd and for those who know him and recognize his commitment to quality service.
B&M Technical Services has been in business for nearly ten years. During that time, they have remained committed to providing high quality service at affordable prices. As full service process control system integrators, they serve water and wastewater treatment plants across Wisconsin.
His new cell phone number is 608-548-3767. Give Todd a call to congratulate him on his new position!