Thank you for your interest in careers at B&M. We're growing and are always looking for great additions to our team. If you're interesting in joining us, please submit a completed application, resume, and cover letter to Mary Gruber.
Perform a variety of tasks assisting technicians in the installation, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of all components in the wastewater and freshwater treatment plant systems and perform shop duties.
Must have high school diploma, a valid Wisconsin drivers license, and ability to lift 100 lbs. Must be a self-starter and be able to complete jobs unsupervised.
Starting salary based on experience. 40 hours a week. Schedule will be Monday through Friday, starting at 7am every day.
To apply, please fill out the job application found at the link to the left, and return via email to email@example.com (preferred) or mail to B&M Technical Services PO Box 48, Coloma, WI 54930.
Perform a variety of technical tasks in the installation, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of all components in the wastewater and freshwater treatment plant systems.
Technical knowledge, electrical knowledge, and customer service skills are of utmost importance in this position. A technical degree in the field of Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Power or related field with experience with our product lines and services. Applicants with experience with industrial controls, control systems, and PLC programming will be looked on favorably. Must be able to communicate well with others and present oneself professionally.
Business Development Representative
Responsible for developing and nurturing long-term client relationships in assigned accounts or regions by identifying needs, providing solutions and ensuring satisfaction.
1. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
2. Prioritizes activities to maximize sales productivity and identifies new areas for growth.
3. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
1. Develops new account relationships within assigned territory. Gains new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals.
2. Penetrates account relationships and increases service and product sales by making recommendations for new lines, new products, and developing customer solutions.
3. Provides ongoing training for customers, handles equipment issues and any other concerns, and prepares and presents quotes.
4. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
1. Prepare a variety of status reports, including reports related to weekly activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals as requested.
2. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
3. Participates in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
4. Continuously updates knowledge of products, services, industry trends and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace.
5. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representatives must be self-motivated and goal-orientated with the ability to work independently. Must be able to communicate well with others and present oneself professionally. Sales experience or experience with industrial controls, wastewater and water industry is desired but not required. Post-high school education required in a related field. A valid Wisconsin Driver’s license is required.