- The weather. It was kind of my kind of weather. In the shade it was downright delightful all day. And for those who aren't quite as cold-blooded as me, the village hall was provided the relief of air conditioning.
- The speakers did a great job. They were personable and gave interesting presentations. The questions and comments at the end of the presentations were a fantastic addition.
- The food was delicious. Plus there was equally delicious dessert. (My favorite? The banana cake.)
- The location seemed to draw a lot of variety from around the state. It was great to see operators from as far away as Green Bay, Lakewood, and Eau Claire come over for the meeting.
- The operators. It's always a fun time to have time to catch up with what's new with everyone. I love seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones.
On Tuesday I was happy to attend the fall meeting of the North Central Region in Arpin. Here's 5 reasons why I had a great time: